Searching through Sacramento homes for sale is not as easy as you might think. Unless you have knowledge of the ins and outs of what each community has to offer, you can waste a lot of time looking in the wrong places. Real Estate agent, Rich Cazneaux has that special expertise and passion that has made more clients homeowners. Why not give Rich a call today at 916-212-4444 to discuss your home buying needs?
Sacramento is one of the most desirable locations to own real estate- and it’s certainly easy to see why. There is much to do and enjoy in the communities that make up Sacramento. Rich Cazneaux assists families in relocating to the following featured neighborhoods in Sacramento:
- Tahoe Park, often referred to as East Sac, east of downtown and midtown, close enough to all of the action and yet far enough away to make it one of the most popular destinations in all of California.
- Elmhurst, a historical, residential neighborhood particularly known and loved for its large elm, ash and oak tree canopy-lined streets.
- River Park, a destination for the nature lover and home to two of the most famous parks in the immediate area. River park boasts a dense tree population which is uncommon for an area so close to the city life.
- Curtis Park has recently been named one of the top 10 most desirable neighborhoods in the US, with picture-perfect homes that sit on manicured landscape sites
- Midtown with its rich history offers a unique combination of century-old trees and historical landmarks that make living in the area a culturally-inviting prospect.
- Land Park has many beautiful Sacramento homes for sale and is a neighborhood within the city of Sacramento itself. You’ll find mainly single family homes in this exclusive area that ranges from Interstate 5 to the west, 2nd Ave to the north, Sutterville to the south and Freeport Blvd to the east.
- Sierra Oaks is also located in the heart of Sacramento and consists mainly of homes that were build in the 1930s to the 1950s. Located just minutes from downtown Sac, you’ll find this a very attractive location.
- Arden Oaks is a unique picture of Sacramento’s early development integrated with Sacramento’s contemporary living. A peaceful community to live in, Arden Oaks features old-growth trees and free-flowing creeks that meander toward the American River.
- West Sac is located in a completely different county than Sacramento and is particularly noted for its affordable homes for sale. In fact, west Sacramento is one of the most desirable locations in which to live, for its affordable nature combined with its close proximity to the action.
Working with real estate agent Rich Cazneaux, you’ll find the home of your dreams in the ideal community, close by all of the amenities that a make living in Sacramento very appealing. If you’d like to start your search through Sacramento homes for sale, simply contact Rich by calling 916-212-4444 or email email@example.com.