With lots of processes involved, purchasing a house in London, Ontario can be quite an adventure. Anytime you want to buy house in London Ontario, always turn to us at Forte Real Estate. We are the reliable Ontario real estate expert you can always count upon to help you get the best deal on home buying.
What Is It Like To Live In London Ontario?
London is a continually growing city that offers so much to its residents. The city, which is located at the heart of South-western Ontario, is the sixth-largest in the province and tenth-largest in the whole of Canada. It serves as the regional hub for surrounding communities and offers residents almost everything they need within a short distance from their homes.
In terms of housing, there are affordable living spaces in London Ontario. There are beautiful parks as well as excellent education and healthcare facilities. The cultural life in London is also amazing and crime rate is remarkably low. From entertainment to sports, London offers all you will need from an urban city while remaining as secured as an average mid-size community. It is a fine place to raise a family.
What Do I Need To Know Before Buying House In London Ontario?
If you are interested in buying a house in London Ontario, there are some important things you need to know before making your move. We will summarize the most important ones here:
- Be ready to spend considerable time and energy to get the best deal
- A conventional mortgage requires 20% down payment but there are high-ratio mortgages that require as little as 5%
- Working with a real estate agent offers serious advantage in the London housing market
- Normally, London North has the highest median home price while St. Thomas has the lowest and London South and East fall in between
- Land transfer tax is an expense you have to budget for, and you could receive a rebate as a first time home buyer
- There are several other fees you will pay like inspection fees, GST and HST, utility registration fees and others – make sure you budget for them too
- Mortgage pre-approval will show sellers that you are willing and ready to buy
- There are good housing options in surrounding cities if you prefer a smaller community.
Why Should I Buy House In London Ontario Through A Real Estate Agent?
While you can buy a house in London Ontario by yourself, it is better to work with a real estate agent. An experienced local agent understands the market better than you. Agents often hear about properties before they are listed. In all, working with a real estate agent will save you lots of money.
Consult A Real Estate Agent Today!
Are you planning to buy house in London Ontario? Contact us today at Forte Real Estate to speak with any of our qualified real estate agents. We will help you find your dream home at the best deal. A fantastic home buying experience awaits you.Buy House London Ontario